Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Marriage


Nancy's post is a example of the love and caring devotion that marriage brings to our lives.

Here is the best advice I ever heard on the subject.

17 comments:

Debbie said...

"Princess Bride" is such a great movie! I think most of us can recite entire scenes like the one above...thanks for the chuckle! Great way to start my day off...thanks!!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hut
one of my favorite parts

mauwidge...mauwidge is what bwings us togevaaaa today....mauwidge da bwessed awangement...a dweam wifin a dweam...

and wove, tawoo wove...wiw fauwoah you..foweveaaaaa

so tweasaa your wife

Warren's Blog said...

Did you say tweezer your wife?

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

twesha

so i misspelled a jacked up word????

"treasure" your wife
twesha yo wife


that better....geez



hut

Warren's Blog said...

I know. I was kidding. I tweasaa you too.

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

HUT

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

I'm waiting for your next "precious to your heart" quote, Warren.

It's amazing what sort of things can make an impact on a child.

And this movie has really put a stamp on us!

Me and the Boys said...

Warren you are hilarious! It's always fun to get on your blog to see what you've put up. Anywho...miss ya bro!

Warren's Blog said...

Thanks Sal. Miss you too sista. I need to come and visit you.
I feel a ski trip coming on this winter. Oh crap, I can't, I'm having a kid. When am I ever going to be able to come over and play?

Fancy Nancy Pants said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Warren's Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me and the Boys said...

You'll just have to come play in the summer! And instead of snow skiing or snow mobiling...you'll have to settle for 4 wheeling!

Warren's Blog said...

That's a great idea! That doesn't sound like settling to me. Is that an invitation?

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

sorry about the potty mouth!!!!!
I'll watch it from now on...

:D

Me and the Boys said...

Sure! You buyin the 4 wheelers? He He...that would be fun. Give us a few more years and then it will be a real invitation...4 wheelers and all!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

COOL



PARTY AT SALLY'S...IN 2010

Warren's Blog said...

A few more years! I'll be old by then. I bet dad will let us borrow his.