Grandpa Marc and Grandma Twi came over tonight for dinner. After dinner, we took a walk to our local park. The weather was pleasant and the sun had just gone down. We're glad they could come over,
Warren, thanks for posting your website and linking all the blogs here. Signing into all these was getting a bit weary! It's been fun reading you and Monica's blogs and catching up on the girls. They are so cute and growing so much.
Hey Warren, do you have an email to John? If you do will you send it to me? I'd love to have it. And by the way - hampsters are cute! We had one for about a week and then we took it back.... Too stinky for me :D nancy
Nancy- Sure you can come anytime. We would love to have you! Sadly, no, I don't have any contact info for John. I did see that he left a comment on James' blog. Maybe he did that when he was over at Dad and Debbie's house. Hamsters are also noisy. We have a squeaky running wheel and that dang Fuzzy runs and runs throughout the night. Plus she has bitten Maddy multiple times and she bit Maya just the other day. Anyone want a hamster?
Debbie- Thanks! Blogging has been fun. It's like keeping a 21st century journal.
Susan- Twi gave the kids the wagon. I'm not sure where she got it, but your right, it's cute. Hey, if anyone wants to pull our kids around in a wagon, they're allright with me!
8 comments:
Nice strolls in the park on a nice Sunday afternoon? Sounds nice. Can I come?
Warren, thanks for posting your website and linking all the blogs here. Signing into all these was getting a bit weary! It's been fun reading you and Monica's blogs and catching up on the girls. They are so cute and growing so much.
Hey - wha chu doing?
Love you!
YA WART...THANKS FOR THE MULTI-LINKUP
so what the heck kind of wagon is that?
it's totally cute and PINK.
love it
Hey Warren, do you have an email to John? If you do will you send it to me? I'd love to have it. And by the way - hampsters are cute! We had one for about a week and then we took it back.... Too stinky for me :D
nancy
Nancy- Sure you can come anytime. We would love to have you! Sadly, no, I don't have any contact info for John. I did see that he left a comment on James' blog. Maybe he did that when he was over at Dad and Debbie's house.
Hamsters are also noisy. We have a squeaky running wheel and that dang Fuzzy runs and runs throughout the night. Plus she has bitten Maddy multiple times and she bit Maya just the other day.
Anyone want a hamster?
Debbie- Thanks! Blogging has been fun. It's like keeping a 21st century journal.
Susan- Twi gave the kids the wagon. I'm not sure where she got it, but your right, it's cute. Hey, if anyone wants to pull our kids around in a wagon, they're allright with me!
hey warren, how long are you gonna walk for????
just kidding, but hows about an update?
It looks like Monica and I are tag-teaming our blogs. I I havent updated, then maybe she has. Monica has become a really good blogger.
Love you!
Post a Comment