Friday, February 6, 2009

Our first gun


I bought Monica this gun. It was going to be for Valentines day, but I couldn't wait that long to give it to her.
It's an XD-9. On the outside of the case it has a sticker: "Illegal in California". Apparently, the clip has too many rounds for the good people on our west coast. Don't they know that it only takes a few seconds to put in a new clip? Mine came with 2. It can hold 17 rounds, 16 in the clip and one in the barrel.
Now if only I could find ammo.

3 comments:

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

AAAAaaaaaawwwwwwwssooooooome!
Looks like fun!
Have fun, Monica!

Warren's Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Warren's Blog said...

Hey Nancy,
Come back to Texas and let's go to the (gun)range where the deer and the antelope(shouldn't) play...

I'm going to get a CHL(concealed handgun license) here in Texas. I don't know if Monica will or not, but we'll go to the range and practice.
Did you know that in all but 6 states, you have to keep your gun concealed? Texas is one of those states. In Utah, you can wear your gun in a holster for everyone to see, and it's perfectly legal, even without a permit.
I guess Texas isn't the wild wild west it used to be.