Monday, May 11, 2009

Uncle James



We're glad that James could come down and visit us.

One our way to eat a delicious Cajun dinner, James spotted a large turtle in the street.
He picked it up and brought it back to the girls, who were delighted to have yet another pet.

We explained that it was better to let the turtle go, so we walked across the street to our neighborhood pond and
set it down by the water. It soon dove down and was gone. Bye bye turtle.

After that, it was time for bed. James read stories to the girls. We're really lucky to have an uncle like uncle James.

Thanks Uncle James. We hope you come back and visit soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable! James is a great uncle!

Debbie said...

Ahh, how sweet! Yeah for Uncle James!!

James Kirby said...

Warren,

I love your family! You have a great home, and your daughters were lovely. I miss them very much... and you too, Brother. But I really miss your girls!

I can't wait to come back and visit sometime soon. C'mon Star Trek XII!