Thursday, January 24, 2008

Family Pictures

Hello everyone,
There were 2 folders that would not extract properly, 1976 and 1984. I have replaced these folders and they work fine now. I have tested all the download links and everything should work. Email me if you have any questions.
Love you guys,
Warren

5 comments:

Warren's Blog said...

Is everyone able to log in and download?

Maria Tortilla said...

yep! thanks for all those pictures, HOw did you talk dad into giving you all the slides? I thought he would never lend those out to ANYONE EVER.

Maria Tortilla said...

Hey, do you know what happen to Robert's blog?

Warren's Blog said...

He said he took his blog down and is making another one.
Robert has a popular blog. I have gone there often.

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Warren, I am the #1 blogger right now - by quantity anyway. Put me on top! I worked hard to get put in that spot.