Thursday, January 24, 2008

We've been busy

Hey everyone,

I know I haven't posted a new entry in a few days, but I've been busy.

I have some really great news for everyone. You are going to be so excited over what we've been up to. I can hardly wait for you to find out.

Robert had a fantastic idea, and I've been so excited to work with him on this.

To see what all the excitement is about, head over to the website http://together4fr.com/1.html . This is the "Picture" page. There is a letter at the top that explains everything. You'll need a password to gain full access. Email me, and I'll send it to you.

Love you guys,

Robert and Warren

9 comments:

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

I'm so excited I can barely stand it! Seriously - this made me whole day... heck - it's made my whole ... years.....
Please email me a pass word or code word or what ever I need to get in and get copies of pictures!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited!!!
I have butterflies in my stomach!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

TTTTTTTTTTTTT
HHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
NNNNNNNNNNNNN
KKKKKKKKKKKKK


YYYYYYYYYYYYY
OOOOOOOOOOOOO
UUUUUUUUUUUUU

Warren and Robert!!!!

Anonymous said...

Warren rely did a great job! All i did was sent him the slides Warren did all the work. He organised them all by year he found the place to scan them he put them on the computer for everyone to enjoy. So please thank Warren not me he deserves all the credit.


Thank You Warren you did a great job!

Anonymous said...

By the way i took my blog down, i am working on a new blog. My old blog i did not like. Out with the old in with the new!

Warren's Blog said...

Hye Rob,
Give yourself more credit. Scanning the slides was your original idea!

Muggle Mom said...

very cool! can you email me the password? :)

Stewartville est. 1995 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stewartville est. 1995 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stewartville est. 1995 said...

hey NICOLE....



so does this mean you are going to be putting up all YOUR family's baby/kid pics up on the internet for all of the snidemans to see????