Saturday, February 2, 2008

Macy's Bessing


The day is finally here! Macy is getting blessed tomorrow. Our church starts at 1 PM. Email me for directions. We really hope to see Susan, Nicole and families!

Love you guys!



11 comments:

Warren's Blog said...

Thanks for calling, Susan.
Have fun on your trip.

Stewartville est. 1995 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stewartville est. 1995 said...

she is gorgeous

Debbie said...

Sleeping babies are just angelic. Love this picture! Wish we could be there for the blessing. She is definitely one cute baby girl!

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

She's so precious. I wish I could be there. Have fun on Macy's special day.

Muggle Mom said...

sorry guys. we can't make it. thanks for the invite though. :)

Maria Tortilla said...

Macy is perfect! and so beautiful just like her sisters!

Maria Tortilla said...

I wish I could have been there for her blessing :(

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

you keep switching around the pics on the families are forever page???




why not just go oldest to youngest

Warren's Blog said...

Hey Susan,
Pam and Robert no longer have blogs, so I took them down. Robert told me that he took down his old blog and will be making a new one. When he does, I'll put it back up. According to Nancy, Pam isn't interested in blogging at this time.
Love you,
Warren

Warren's Blog said...

I guess I could go oldest to youngest. What do you all think?