I think Nancy's Peter looks a lot like little George. I had to laugh about the 'boy George' comment...you're correct, he had no idea and if he knew who Boy George was, he'd would've stopped that nick name in a heartbeat!!!
Hi Warren. Hey, I created a new blog for Zach. i was wondering if you can add him to the family site. It's mostly about his achievements and challenges. Kind of a Down Syndrome awareness thing I wanted to put out there. Thanks Warren. Oh - And I loved visiting your family. Your family is so cute and I miss your girls. Next time I need to spend more time with them. They are so die for adorable - and I didn't get enough of them!!!!
5 comments:
oh my gosh, dad totally looks like little john did, i guess that's why mom and dad called him
"boy george"
remember how it made us crack up because we know a "boy george" and dad and mom didn't get it.
hut
you can see uncle john's personality in this pic, he was the "trouble maker" or so they say.
and uncle richard actually looks like james did when he was little too....cute pic dad
I think Nancy's Peter looks a lot like little George.
I had to laugh about the 'boy George' comment...you're correct, he had no idea and if he knew who Boy George was, he'd would've stopped that nick name in a heartbeat!!!
I know that Dad's sisters sometimes dressed him up like a girl, because he looked so cute.
I'm glad they got over it. Talk about gender confusion!
Will someone PLEASE get this song out of my head!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=A3u3HQtv61M
Hi Warren. Hey, I created a new blog for Zach. i was wondering if you can add him to the family site. It's mostly about his achievements and challenges.
Kind of a Down Syndrome awareness thing I wanted to put out there.
Thanks Warren.
Oh - And I loved visiting your family. Your family is so cute and I miss your girls. Next time I need to spend more time with them. They are so die for adorable - and I didn't get enough of them!!!!
Post a Comment