Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy 60th Birthday Mom. We love you!


Hey Mom,
Monica and I gave a talk in Sacrament meeting today. I think you would have really enjoyed it. I wonder if you were listening.



Thanks for taking us to the beach. That was so much fun. Remember that one time when the tide suddenly came in and a few of us , including Aunt Marjorie, got wet? I didn't get wet. I never told you this, but I was just watching the tide and I think even hoping you wouldn't see it come up as fast as it did. I was a little stinker.























I love you mom. Thanks for your love and sacrifice and all the little things you did for me. I wish you could come over and visit. I want you to meet Macy. Maybe you already know her. I hope you are having a great day. I love you,
Warren

6 comments:

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

how funny you mention the tide, i totally remember that one, i got totally wet and i was scared and i remember mom and aunt marjorie laughing....then i wasn't as scared.

i have no idea how old i was, but i know i was tiny....under 4ish....hut

Maria Tortilla said...

I love your post Warren.

Warren's Blog said...

Thanks, Marie.

Susan, it must have really affected us to remember that one event. I'm glad you remember. Somehow, that makes me feel like that memory will be kept alive. Thanks.

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

i also remember as it was happening aunt marjorie yelled "jacquee, grab the baby"
and then WHAMO!

i got blown over by a huge wave of water.

it went up my nose and everything and i'm still not sure what got them laughing but.....it made me feel better.

ya it must have been something for us to remember!

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Warren, thanks for putting Zach's link up.
I miss your family. I can't wait to see your girls again. They are the cutest!!!!!

James Kirby said...

Thanks for the post Warren. I was thinking about Mom a lot on her birthday. I hope she's happy... I wish I spent more time with her. It makes me want to spend more time with you and all of our family.