Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Children's museum

Hello everyone! M&M really enjoyed the children's museum today.

Playing house is so much fun!

Maya is our little engineer.

The court jester is overly serious.

Hail sir Maya

Friends forever

This is a cool microscope.

They had this one room with a pile of sand right over the carpet.

Now, that is a bigmouth.

Time to excavate dinosour bones.

Indiana Maya surveys the site

Paging doctor Maya

Yes, you have a heart.

I believe that's Maya wearing it on her head.

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Looks like so much fun! Were y'all the only ones there? The pics make it look like the girls had command of the entire museum...really cool!

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

That museum is so cool. I wish we had a museum like that here. We'll have to take a family vacation to Texas just to go to that museum! Your girls are adorable as ever! Wish I could have taken them there! We would have had a blast together!

Warren's Blog said...

Hi Debbie,
As time progressed, more and more kids appeared. The place is so big, that we did, pretty much, have the place to ourselves. Hey Debbie, let me know when your frame is set up so we can send some pictures to it.

I wish you were here too, Nancy. The kids adore you. Everything would be better with Aunt Nancy.

Warren's Blog said...

It's actually inside the mall. It looks like it was converted from a department store, or something.

Suzi said...

Warren,

I got your comment, but I don't have your email address. Please send me yours and Monica's-thanks! suzi.mackay at gmail.com.

Suzi

Anonymous said...

Museums are great. Your girls are so dang cute and have so much perosnality! I love it.

James Kirby said...

Wow... I never knew having daughters could be this fun :)