I love the matching dresses! I love Easter clothes. It's so cute to see all the little girls on Easter... they feel so pretty with their special Easter dresses, don't they?
You girls are gorgeous as usual! Love all the curls!
So cute! Also love the matching dresses and piggys! Little Macy is growing so quickly. Next year they'll be 3 dresses to buy! Gorgeous girls! Hugs and kisses! Debbie
9 comments:
awww
precious girls....i love the dresses and the smiles....cute piggy tails too.
Thanks, Susan. Don't they grow up so fast?
I love the matching dresses! I love Easter clothes.
It's so cute to see all the little girls on Easter... they feel so pretty with their special Easter dresses, don't they?
You girls are gorgeous as usual!
Love all the curls!
Hey Nancy,
They LOVE to wear special clothes. Maya has a princess nightie that is worn and torn. Does she care? No! She still loves it.
So cute! Also love the matching dresses and piggys! Little Macy is growing so quickly. Next year they'll be 3 dresses to buy! Gorgeous girls! Hugs and kisses!
Debbie
Hey Debbie,
I need to start looking for those buy 2 get 1 free sales. :)
Thanks for the comment. It's nice to hear from you.
Yeah I need to find the buy two and get four free! I'll settle for a buy 3/get3...
Heck... when it comes to clothes I'll take a buy four and get two.
Hey Jessica,
It sounds like you are ready to go shopping! I'm a deal shopper, too. I probably get it from my dad, Grandpa George.
Beautiful Daughters! Keep doing what you do best... and leave the Son's up to me!
Post a Comment