Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mr. Mom



Monica has been out of town for a couple days, and I have been taking care of the kids. Being a mom is not as easy as it appears. I would totally have to quit my job to take care of the 3 girls full time. How can Monica work AND take care of the kids all day? I may have been Mr. mom for a couple days, but I'll never be the super mom that Monica is. This post is dedicated to our Super Mom, and all you super moms out there. Thanks for all you do for us!

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Hope you are creating some sweet memories with the girls! Nothing like a few days of no breaks at all to appreciate how much one does. It truly takes a team to raise kids...glad you both recogize each other's value!

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Aaaugh! How sweet! I bet Monica is loving her time to herself.

Where'd she go?

It's so nice (for us moms) to have husbands who will give us some time like this every once and a while.

Hope you're not going too insane playing Mr. Mom...

Maria Tortilla said...

How sweet Warren, a few days!!! wow!! I went out to eat last night with one of my girlfriends just for a hour and a half and I got a text from Ben telling me to get home now. I rushed home and he hugged me real tight and said " I dont know how you do it" He said, I cant believe how hard you work for our family takeing care of the kids. I was thinking "it wasint so hard" I love it.
And to think I was only gone for a hour and a half. I cant imagian what would happen if i left for a few days.
Sounds like you are a super dad to me Warren!!

Warren's Blog said...

Thanks guys.
I do nuclear medicine and my job is is like a vacation compared to parenting.
She doesn't go out of town very often, but someone in California heard how good she is and they really wanted to observe her work. I guess they wanted the best. :)

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

it's always nice for mom to hear how much she is appreciated.

it's also nice when dad admits he isn't quite cut out for the job!!!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

here's to you mr. mom

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

And Monica's definately the best, Warren! That's easy to conclude.

James Kirby said...

Bro... you the man!

And you have a great wo-man, too.