What beautiful princesses! I'm so sorry I forgot Maya's birthday. I've been forgetting alot of b-days in 08...I need to get my act together FAST! With all the multiplying going on in this family, I can't procrastinate this at all! I think your girls are absolutely wonderful...so full of love and personality! Give 'em kisses and hugs from Nana Debbie. When can we look forward to a visit from y'all??? We have the ENTIRE basement available and 2 PlaynPacks for grandbabies!!! We'd love you anytime! Debbie
5 comments:
happy birthday maya!
aw happy birthday girly!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MAYA!!!!!
we all love you so much,
Miles and Ethan say happy birthday too!!!
Aaauuuugh! She is a beautiful princess! Happy Birthday sweet thing!
What beautiful princesses! I'm so sorry I forgot Maya's birthday. I've been forgetting alot of b-days in 08...I need to get my act together FAST! With all the multiplying going on in this family, I can't procrastinate this at all!
I think your girls are absolutely wonderful...so full of love and personality! Give 'em kisses and hugs from Nana Debbie.
When can we look forward to a visit from y'all??? We have the ENTIRE basement available and 2 PlaynPacks for grandbabies!!! We'd love you anytime!
Debbie
Post a Comment