My new camcorder arrived the other day, so what else
am I going to do but make cheesy little clips like this one?
HUT, that's funny, love the credits too
Thanks Susie,There's more video to come.See you at the B-day party tomorrow.
I Love the video! Your girls are very cute, I really like how they love the video camera!
Yea, I love the credits too! Way creative.
So cute! I need to get a video camera...maybe one of these days
Oh Warren how cute! We look forward to more of your 'productions'!!
Cheesy?!#@? I don't think so. I love it. Do more. I love seeing the girls@
SWEET brother! I loved that. I'm jealous. I want start making my own clips too.We should all do it and have a Snideman film festival!I love you Bro.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
HUT, that's funny, love the credits too
Thanks Susie,
There's more video to come.
See you at the B-day party tomorrow.
I Love the video! Your girls are very cute, I really like how they love the video camera!
Yea, I love the credits too! Way creative.
So cute! I need to get a video camera...maybe one of these days
Oh Warren how cute! We look forward to more of your 'productions'!!
Cheesy?!#@? I don't think so. I love it. Do more. I love seeing the girls@
SWEET brother! I loved that. I'm jealous. I want start making my own clips too.
We should all do it and have a Snideman film festival!
I love you Bro.
Post a Comment