I think Maya is finally potty trained. She hasn't had an accident in a long time, and that is cause to celebrate. A few weeks ago Maddy and Maya plugged up the toliet by putting tons of toliet paper "down the hole". For the most part, we have avoided the horror stories many parents experience.
Does anyone else have any funny potty stories to tell?
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Warren, that brings back so many memories. All my kids gathered around as I watched the cartoon. They're all busting up laughing about that cartoon. Thanks for the walk down memory lane.
As for experiences with plugged up toilets...... where do I even start?
That is funny Warren! I believe it was that carton if i remember right Susan and i watched as kids together. HUT! "water go down the hole!" Toy go down the hole, toy came back! Hut!
only that...
this was my favorite cartoon growing up...
hut..
i recorded it on VHS when i was like 13 and now my kids have an old antique video of my favorite cartoon from when i was little
HUT
i love the
"yes sir"
part!!
HUT
Hooray for Maya. Cute post.
THANKFULLY I HAVE MADE IT THROUGH 4 POTTYTRAINED CHILDREN WITH NO
TOOT TOOT DOWN THE WHOLE.
LET'S HOPE THE LAST ONE IS AS KIND
Post a Comment