Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sally and Robert: SLOW DOWN!


Thanks Robert and Sally for playing Mario Kart with me. It was a lot of fun! Sally, how did you get so good?
Thanks for introducing me to the game, Robert. We should pick a night when we all get together and fight it out online.
Who knows, I might even come in first one day. Where there's a Wii, there's a way.
Anyone else want to join us?

35 comments:

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

We got mario cart a few months ago, but never really play it. I guess we just always wait for a good time to play... and then we realize there's no time at all period. One of these days we'll have to join in.
Do you guys just set a time and date or something?

Anonymous said...

Warren that sounds like a good idea! Maby like Friday or
Saterday night. I sometimes play with Sally and Adam or Ben and Marie around 8:30 U.S.A.tah time but i am available on the weekends any time, just let me know what time is good for You and Monica. PS..... It is not me you need to wory about, it is Dang blasted Adam and Sally They are faster then CRAPZILLA!!!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

ya!! we'll join you too...what night?

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

by the way, i inherited dad's lead foot so beware!!

Anonymous said...

I so wish we had a Wii...I would kick all your butts...or let my son play for me and he would. =P

Maria Tortilla said...

Allison you are so funny!!

we'll in too, just let us know when!! and we will be there to kick some buns.

Maria Tortilla said...

I'm not so good to tell you the truth, I'm lucky if I get to be in 6th place most the time. but I'm practicing when the kids go to bed and when I get good, WATCH OUT!!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

radical!

saturday night snideman butt kick fest!

Anonymous said...

saterday nights sound good to me to what time

Maria Tortilla said...

Saturay sounds GRRREEEAA!
Time???

Maria Tortilla said...

I mean Saturday not Saturay

Warren's Blog said...

I don't know about this Saturday. Dad is coming over here from Thursday to Tuesday. What are the odds I can get Dad to play?

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

oh come on....dad just needs to try it!

Warren's Blog said...

I'll try to get him to play. I need another controller :)

Warren's Blog said...

Hey Susan,
What time is your church, and what are the plans for Sunday?

Anonymous said...

Count me in Sunday afternoon after 5:00 Utah time

Maria Tortilla said...

i Asked dad to play a while back and he said he thinks he would get a head ach playing that game, he said its way to busy. But who knows, you might get him to at least try Warren!!! It would be fun to see it though

Maria Tortilla said...

There is a few confused souls, so can someone please state if its going to be SATURDAY OR SUNDAY????

Warren's Blog said...

Saturday at 8pm Utah time.

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

cool, that's 9pm our time

Warren's Blog said...

Ya, I tried to pick a time when the kids will be in bed. We'll see everyone tonight. I was thinking BBQ. SOund Ok?

Me and the Boys said...

Sa-weet! We are in. And I wish I could take credit for being the speed demon...but it's not me that is good...it's adam. So we'll bring our A game and see ya'll on the streets Saturday night. And watch out for my red shells people...cause I especially like to throw them at people I know!

Anonymous said...

Sorry Sally or should i say "Sassy the sheller” Adam might me the "speed demon" But im the "Sni Demon" I know that sounds chezzy but my racing wont be! you can bet on those apples or should i say shells! ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Oh, might i also say that nomatter how you look at it,"sni demon" allwase comes before "speed demon" just thought i would talk alittle more smack! dont worry though i am learning about charity so i might let you win a few races so you will keep playing!

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Dang people...
Maybe Doug and I will tune in...
I'm not sure how to do it cause we've never played peeps on line, but I know Doug will know how to do it...

And I'm sure we'll be the ones in last place... so be kind.... rewind!

Oh - and don't forget the cheese!

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

I'll be playing Princess Peach...


I know... I know... Don't be jelous. I know I'm the pretty one.

Ok. It's late. I make no sence.

It's just that... well... "Everyone wants to be me"

... and the pressure gets to me, U-know?...

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Saturday.

8:oo PM.

Utah time.

Be there.

Or Be Square.

Maria Tortilla said...

YEA!!! I'm ready, I'm ready I'm ready!!
anyone watch sponge bob?
Cant wait to race!

Anonymous said...

That was fun thanks Warren, you beat me on that one game. You are getting faster!! See ya next Saterday It was fun!

James Kirby said...

Wow... I need to get a Wii! We have a pretty cool family, you know. We just need to find more ways like this we can all link up! One thing we all have in common, we love to talk trash!

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

James. when you get back here you can come over here any time there's a game going on and play with everyone...
I don't know how much I'll like it. It's like everybody's on, but you can't talk to eachother when something happens.
For that reason I don't know if I'll like it. But I'll give it a try.

Warren's Blog said...

With the Xbox or the PS3, you can have headsets and talk to each other while we play.

Me and the Boys said...

I didn't know yall were still going to play on Saturday with the parentals being there and all. Anyway, looks like you still did...so we'll for sure be there next week. Fo-Sho

Warren's Blog said...

Hey Sally,
I have some red shells with your name on it.
Now, if I could only catch you..

Maria Tortilla said...

This Saturday at 8 utah time again????? I have been practicing and I found my bike!!! I getting good so watch out family here i come!!!!!