Monica wanted me to take some pictures of the kids for a potential Christmas post card. What do you think? We took this one before we went to church this afternoon.
HOly Shnikes! I love it. I love how they all match and how they're all smiling really big... laughing probably. Adorable. The only thing I would change about this picture is adding you and Monica! Otherwise, I'd have to say "perfection"
Thanks! It's all Monica, of course. But you already knew that, right? They also wore their matching pajamas tonight. I think Monica thinks we had triplets!
Warren, your girls are beautiful and the dresses Monica chose are worthy to be worn by your girls, good choice!!! I agree with Nancy again: you and Monica should be in the picture also. As for dressing the girls alike, it's a mom thing and it won't last long...the girls won't tolerate it!Just enjoy it while you can...it makes for sweet pictures and memories!
hey dad! just wanted to say hi and to tell you that your picture is absolutly and completly adoreable!! you should use it! or, just like nancy said, i would like it more if you and Monica would be in it. speaking of monica tell her that i said hi! and that i love her!
<3- cara p.s. check out my blog! whatsupwithcara.blogspot.com
8 comments:
HOly Shnikes! I love it. I love how they all match and how they're all smiling really big... laughing probably.
Adorable. The only thing I would change about this picture is adding you and Monica!
Otherwise, I'd have to say
"perfection"
Oh and btw, I love the dresses!
Thanks! It's all Monica, of course. But you already knew that, right?
They also wore their matching pajamas tonight. I think Monica thinks we had triplets!
Warren, your girls are beautiful and the dresses Monica chose are worthy to be worn by your girls, good choice!!!
I agree with Nancy again: you and Monica should be in the picture also.
As for dressing the girls alike, it's a mom thing and it won't last long...the girls won't tolerate it!Just enjoy it while you can...it makes for sweet pictures and memories!
hey dad! just wanted to say hi and to tell you that your picture is absolutly and completly adoreable!! you should use it! or, just like nancy said, i would like it more if you and Monica would be in it. speaking of monica tell her that i said hi! and that i love her!
<3-
cara
p.s. check out my blog!
whatsupwithcara.blogspot.com
Beautiful picture! Your girls are so darling. Love the dresses. I can't believe how big the girls are!
precious you guys!!!
just precious
Post a Comment