
We have a large glass-top coffee table in our living room. We have told Maddy and Maya many times not to play on it. Maddy and Maya chose to ignore our direction once again, only this time there were frightening consequences. They decided they were both going to jump off of the table and onto the couch. Well, at the very moment they bounded off the table, it shattered. It's 3/8 inch glass and its pretty heavy . As parents we think about what could have happened, but both of them walked away without a scratch. I'm so glad they both have guardian angels.
Here is a picture of the big pieces. We also threw away smaller pieces and shards.
Do we have too much glass in the house? We have another glass coffee table in our front room.



3 comments:
Dang blast, Warren, you need to make your house a glass free one.
Lol. Good point, Nance
I guess you're right!
I agree with Nancy!
Coffee tables to sofas are mearly (did I spell that correctly??) launching pads for kids. Seriously, how fun would that be if you are a kid??!!
I am glad the girls walked away, they are indeed watched over.
Post a Comment