Maya had a good time at her school's Thanksgiving feast. She decorated a clay pot, and ate a little candy and had a cupcake. She told me that it just wasn't any cupcake, it was a chocolate one.
She also made it very clear that she is an Indian, and not a pilgrim. She said that she will be a pilgrim next year and then a turkey the year after that. What is Maya thankful for? See for yourself.



10 comments:
I'm thankful for cute Maya!! What a sweet song and I love how she stops her song to think of the next phrase! Personality plus with your girls Warren!
Miss all of you! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Random question Warren...how come the pictures for the family blog moved around???
Just a switch up. I probably should revamp the whole thing. I'm sure everyone is tired of looking at the same thing over and over.
Suggestions?
oldest to youngest..
so i guess that would be
YOU...you old fart.
nancy
monica
me
marie
sally
james
nicole
allison
suzi
or if you were going to combine the families
YOU
nancy
monica
me
marie
nicole
sally
allison
suzi
james
or youngest to oldest
whatever, at least that way there is a method to it instead of just random changing pics...
just my opinion....i like everything organized though
I like the oldest to youngest. Great idea Susan! Thanks.
cool...thanks warren..i like it!!
hey warren, i love the new look of together4fr.com
love that picture at the top!!
Thanks Susan. Any plans to go up to Utah yet? Love you!
Post a Comment