Anyway, after dinner we were all riding around our neighborhood listening to "Monster Mash", and looking for Halloween decorations. When we got home, I took the kids for a walk and we stopped at this house. I'm pretty sure it's against our Home Owners policy to bury people in the front yard, but I'll have to check on that.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Scary Houses
Anyway, after dinner we were all riding around our neighborhood listening to "Monster Mash", and looking for Halloween decorations. When we got home, I took the kids for a walk and we stopped at this house. I'm pretty sure it's against our Home Owners policy to bury people in the front yard, but I'll have to check on that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Warren you're funny.
Looks like she wasn't digging the rice and beans eh?
Augh. You're such a cute daddy, taking your girls for a walk. Just daddy and the girls. That's so cute. I love how kids love all that Halloween stuff. It must go back to us not being able to celebrate Halloween the way we wished we could have.
Anyway, you're a good dad, Warren, I just wanted to say I think you're one in a million!
Well would you rather have beens and rice on the floor, or beens and rice in a big poopy diper? Me on the floor any day!!!
Amen Robert, especially when someone else is cleaning it up. It's good to hear from you. How are you?
Thanks Nancy, that was a nice thing to say. I like to take Maddy and Maya bicycle riding, but it's a little harder with Macy in tow. In all truth, I'm not half the father I wish I was. I really want to get better. Thanks for the comment.
You're right Nancy. Dad never let us get to deep in the Halloween stuff, but I do have fond memories of trick-or-treating as a young teenager back in the day. We used to take pillowcases and half baked costumes and and take the "low" out of low blood sugar.
Now you have to worry about the stupid Chinese candy with their stupid melamine contamination.
It's a crazy world. Take care Sis.
Hey Suz,
Maybe they were too salty for her. It's funny how kids don't have any manners at all. If they don't like something, they just throw it guiltlessly on the floor.
ANd then they'll just smile at you like they are the cutest thing in the world, which they are. Love you!
LOL Robert. I didn't get your comment at first. :) I do now! I would definately go with the floor, but I'm sure you'll do plenty of both for your own kids.
Way funny post Warren! You are correct in how babies just throw stuff down with no thought and then throw you a killer smile.
Hope you left a big tip for the extra cleaning up that needed to be done!!
Hey Debbie,
Well, I think I left close to 18 or 19%. At the time, I thought I should leave more, but we were on our way out when I noticed the mess.
I don't know about the crew that cleaned us up, but I know I get enough messes at home.
So as long as we strike "bus boy" off of my dream job list, then I think all will be well.
Take care.
Post a Comment