Friday, November 2, 2007

In the hospital hungover

I think I just had my first hangover. I woke up with a feeling of terrible nausea and a splitting headache. The only thing I could think of that might have caused this is the narcotics they gave me last night.
I decided I'd rather be in a little pain than continue to feel that way, so I requested tylenol for this morning, and nothing else. I'm uncomfortable, but I'm ok for now. The surgery is scheduled for this afternoon, so it's only a matter of time before I get some relief.

I'll give an update after the procedure.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

OK big guy, we're praying for a great surgery, no complications and a speedy recovery for you! Can't believe you can blog with all you've got going on...amazing. Please take care and God Bless.
Love, Debbie

Muggle Mom said...

hang in there! thank goodness for wi-fi at the hospital!

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Gooooood luck with the surgery!
You're lucky that you're getting the surgery so soon. Doug had to wait a month with miserable pain to get the same surgery done..
Anyway, good luck and you're in our prayers!

Warren's Blog said...

It helps to know someone. If you ever need a neurosurgeon, I would reccommend Thomas Mims every day of the week, and twice on Sunday.