Gross! I never knew Mom put mayonaise in that. I thought it was so yummy, but I don't think I could put a whole cup of mayo in anything I cook. Hmmmm. That's so weird!
You could use lite mayonaise. :) But if you did, it wouldn't be mom's!
Besides, arn't you the one who puts a whole stick of butter in your dill salmon?
That would be doug! ...with the butter.and there's a big difference between mayonaise and butter.It wouldn't be the same if I didn't do it exactly like mom's.I'll try the mayo...one of these days.
You're right, a cup sounds like a lot. I would try it with half a cup. That's not so bad.How about half a cup of butter and half a cup of mayonaise? Just kidding.
hey warren....who did mom refer to as the one that loved this growing up??
I'm not sure. Didn't we all?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Gross! I never knew Mom put mayonaise in that. I thought it was so yummy, but I don't think I could put a whole cup of mayo in anything I cook. Hmmmm. That's so weird!
You could use lite mayonaise. :) But if you did, it wouldn't be mom's!
Besides, arn't you the one who puts a whole stick of butter in your dill salmon?
That would be doug! ...with the butter.
and there's a big difference between mayonaise and butter.
It wouldn't be the same if I didn't do it exactly like mom's.
I'll try the mayo...
one of these days.
You're right, a cup sounds like a lot. I would try it with half a cup. That's not so bad.
How about half a cup of butter and half a cup of mayonaise?
Just kidding.
hey warren....who did mom refer to as the one that loved this growing up??
I'm not sure. Didn't we all?
Post a Comment