Thursday, November 8, 2007

Oinky

Every year the Livestock show and Rodeo has an art exhibit and Maddy's class is going to submit some art for the show. This picture was a practice run to see what they might submit.
Maddy calls this one "Oinky"





17 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow! Maddy is quite the artist! She definitely has a talent...I hope she will continue to draw and cheer up the world with her creations! I would love to have a "Maddy" someday!
Love, Nana Debbie

Warren's Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Warren's Blog said...

Thanks Debbie,
Maddie says "Thank for saying I like your picture- I love you Nana, too."

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Oink Oink....

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

snort snort

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm.
I think I'm in the mood for a little bacon and eggs.

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Or maybe some sausage. that sounds good

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Pork Chops...... and apple sauce.

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

I smell a cop

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

ppp ppp pp p porky pppp pig
sais h hh hhh hhello

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

I love the picture, Warren. i would definately frame this one. It's so cute. She really does have talent. I love it. And I'm not joking!

Warren's Blog said...

You're funny, Nancy. He, he, he, snort.

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

hey! what happened to the other blog?

Warren's Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Man how old is Maddie, what are you kidding she drew those pictures? believe me when i say she will be famous oneday!!! keep those pictures and frame them.
Robert

Anonymous said...

I relly like the Clock and the Duck.

Warren's Blog said...

Hey Robert! I'm glad to see you are on the blogs.