Hello, my name is Warren and I'm a...blogger.
It's been 32 days since my last blog and I feel so..
so ashamed!(sobs)
Blogging is so much fun. Why did I take a month off? I can't take it anymore.
We'll, you'll all be happy to hear that I'm quitting Bloggers anonymous!
H-E-L-L-O blogging addiction!
We're having Macy on Thursday so don't run out of those
"Ooohs" and "Ahhhs" from little baby boy George.(Even though he is a little doll)
3 days and counting until I take an inordinate number of baby pictures that look almost all identical. You know how it is.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



14 comments:
I'm so excited for you, Warren. I can't wait until you have your new precious baby girl. I spent Saturday night at at the hospital with Marie and her adorable little new one. Little babies are so soooooooooooooooooo cute. I love them. I wish I could fly down and spend time with you and your kids. Maybe in a few months I will beg Doug to take the kids for the weekend and come down to see you.
We'll see. Anyway, good luck on Thursday and my thoughts will be with you and Monica!
by the way, I love the picture of all your girls on the front...
Thanks Nancy. We would L-O-V-E for you to come down and see us!
Don't tease me; make it happen! You can have the guest room, your own personal comoputer and I'll even make breakfast for you. :)
I checked SWA. You can fly up on the 18th or 19th and fly back the 24th for 278.10. Do it. Do it!
Cara will be here too.
Glad to see you're back blogging Warren! We had such fun with your girls...they are wonderful! We wish you and Monica nothing but the best with Macy's safe arrival on Thursday. Will love looking at all those baby pictures!
Love, Debbie
Thanks Debbie. It was a pleasure having you and dad over here.
Hope to see you soon!
hey warren, i sent an email to you and to monica with 4 diff addresses i had, after reviewing wes' bulk family list, i don't know if i have the wrong ones or if his is?
if you didn't get the email, let me know and i will know that the address wes has is current.
i also sent the date and time of the baptism to you and monica at these 4 addresses i had...let me know, thanks
i must have the wrong ones..sorry about that
it was so good to see you and the family this weekend! can't wait for little macy's arrival!
My email is wsnideman@gmail.com
Post a Comment