Saturday, December 15, 2007

Mommy comes home tomorrow!





Macy has hair? Nobody in the family had so much hair. Monica was bald until she was 2 or 3. Maddy(4) and Maya(2) still have never gone in for a hair cut, and me- well you know how bald I am ;) There's something different about this one. Monica told me she is already in love with her.
Someone made a comment about how Ethan and Macy may have said good bye before coming down to our families. Something clicked when I read that. They might have been friends for 10 thousand years.

11 comments:

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

she is SOOOOO pretty!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

hey warren ROBERT got a blog!

YEAH!!!

and there is one spot left to add him too.


I'm so excited he will be blogging too. It keeps everyone in better touch with eachother!!!

I was just letting you know in case you didn't know so he can be added on.

congrats again guys....warren, monica...when would be a good time to come over?

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

i have a lil' something for sweet macy

Debbie said...

What a sweet thought Warren! And that picture is wonderful...what sweet sisters Miss Macy has! I'm sure you and the girls are excited to have Monica come home...I'm thinking Monica's liking the peace and quiet and semi-rest!!
Love, Deb

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

AAAAaaaaaaauuuuuuuuugh! Such sweet girls. I love girls.

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

AAAAaaaaaaauuuuuuuuugh! Such sweet girls. I love girls.

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

oooops

Warren's Blog said...

Hey Susan,
You can come over anytime. Monica is set to be home on Sunday, so you can come anytime Mon-Fri.

Warren's Blog said...

I think Monica is ready to come home. After years of chaos, a little peace and quiet can be disturbing.

Warren's Blog said...

Thanks, Debbie.
I hope we can come up and visit soon.

Muggle Mom said...

isn't she beautiful!!!!!