Friday, December 14, 2007

Our little family




Well, here's our little family. Cara's coming next week for Christmas, so we'll all be together. Mommy comes home on Sunday, and It will be so good to have her back. A friend of ours brought food over today, including some of the best brownies I have ever had. A few minutes ago I was informed that we have 3 more nights of meals coming next week. Our ward is so awesome. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. We love you!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Just left you a message cause we've been at training and our work Christmas party. Macy's beautiful!!! So fun to watch the video Warren...I got all teary eye watching her...thanks for doing that! Look forward to writing more when I can catch up.
Love, Debbie

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Your family is so cute. Macy is so tiny! It's so easy to forget how small newborns are. You other girls look excited to finally have their baby sister here.

Sterling Silver said...

Mon & Warren -Congratulations! Macy is absolutely beautiful. I'm looking at her on my BlackBerry here in Rio, so she's a
Little small. Can't wait to see her in person! I got some baby gifts last night at a little marketplace that has cute little trinkets from the northeastern part of Brazil by artisans. Again, congratulations to all of you!
Loves, Sterling

Maria Tortilla said...

WoW!! what a neat family! Macy is So dang cute and so tiny! Nancy is right, the otehr girls look excited to finally have Macy in the family!
I cant wait to see her!
I bet Ethan and Macy were saying goodbye's and seeya soon just a few days ago! and now they will get to meet again! how neat!