Thursday, December 13, 2007

Prayer

I left the hospital to come home and feed Maddy and Maya. I just put them to bed and Maddy said the prayer. She thanked Heavenly Father that Macy "could have a great day" and asked that she could sleep so that Mommy could get some rest. Thanks for the prayer, Maddy!

Here is a little scene of Macy's first moments.


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW that is all i can think about, look at Macy what a gift, man i am so happy for you bolth!

Warren's Blog said...

Thanks, Robert. I want Macy to get to know her cool uncle Robert.

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

She looks just like your other girls. How cute! I love that newborn cry. I loved the video. Thanks for sharing and congrats!

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

she's so precious. I wish i could hold her and hug her. I just watched the video again. I love it!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

She seems smaller then the other girls....OH AND A PERFECTLY ROUND HEAD!!

SOOOO cute guys...so blasted precious...ANOTHER GIRL!

secretly, I'm jealous...we grew up having sisters back to back, I loved our lil' 4pack and Pam and Nancy had eachother....

Sadly, I don't have two girls back to back....Maybe I will?

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

ya, i had to watch it again too. i'm getting all excited now for june....i just LOVE the babies

can't help it. i think i get that from mom

Warren's Blog said...

Thanks Susan. That's really sweet of you. Monica will be in the hospital today and probably all day tomorrow. I would be great if you could come by so Macy can meet you. Macy already told me that she wants you to come over. Well, actually she just said "WAAAA". But loosly translated that means "Where's my aunt Susie"?

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

really?!!
who knew we had a baby whisperer in our midst...

when we have ours, you'll have to help us translate!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

and thanks warren, i'll call you.

THANKS!!

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

more video's pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

Anonymous said...

Warren is a baby whisperer, Susan thats funny as crap!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

oh robert i love you....dang i miss you.

please get on all the blogs...sometimes we have back and forth conversations...it's fun

Warren's Blog said...

Yes, I speak baby. No, I don't talk to dead people.