Thursday, December 13, 2007

Seconds old

Here is Macy just seconds old. She weighs almost exactly 8 lbs and is 20.5 inches long.
She was born at 1:29 PM.




















The nurse was nice enough to snap a picture while they were closing up.







Welcome to the family, little Macy.




















11 comments:

Maria Tortilla said...

OH my goodness!!! She is precious!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Warren's Blog said...

Thanks. You're sweet, Marie. How are you feeling?

Anonymous said...

WOW WARREN AND MONICA! What can i say, WOW, Macy is so cute. I am happy for you all!! I need to get on the ball and have some kids before i break Abrahams reckord of like 100 years old and having his first baby!

Ben said...

Congrats!! It is sooo cool Macy and Ethan are only 5 days apart.

I hope you are doing ok Monica.

Warren's Blog said...

I hope Ethan and Macy can get to know each other. It would be fun to have a double birthday party one year.

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

HUUUUT robert, your crackin' me up.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!!!!!
SHE'S SOOOOOO CUTE!!

glad all is well

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

she seems to even look like you a little warren

Me and the Boys said...

That was so fun to watch that little video. I am so glad that you added that in your blog. Those first few cries are just so precious. Congrats. Wow!

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

your baby is absolutely precious...
I love her little cry - it's so cute. I love that newborn sound!
Congrats to your family! Blog more video's pleeeeeeease!
Love you guys!

Maria Tortilla said...

I keep coming back to look at your cute little baby! She looks alot like Maddie! She is perfect!
It would be fun to have a double birthday party one year!

Warren's Blog said...

Thanks everyone for the super nice comments. You guys are awesome.