Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Robert

One of the nice things about being in this family is I get to be Robert's brother.



He is by default always cheerful and positive. He has a great sense of humor and he is a kind and loving person. Even when things are not going perfectly, he remains calm and holds on to his sense of humor.








Love You, Robert. Happy Birthday!


















9 comments:

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

I love the pictures! Happy Birthday, Robert! I love you. I hope you have a wonderful day today.
And Warren's right. You make this family brighter!

James Kirby said...

This is the coolest picture in the World! It looks just like you Warren and just like you Robert!

Debbie said...

Great pictures Warren! Who is the screaming baby? Is it John or James?

Anonymous said...

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR COMMENTS!!


And thank you Warren for that wonderfull post. That picture of me and you not ont only remindes me that you are my big brother but also remindes me that i will allwase look up to you aswell!!!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

AAAWW

hey roberto..it's me and you
you must have been saying.

susie...say you smatest man in wuld..say it susie...say it.

I LOVE YOU ROBERT
I LOVE YOU!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

IT'S ME DEBBIE, IT'S ME!!!

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Hey Warren? Can you add Jessica to the family website? her adress is:
jjsjazz.blogspot.com

She has her own blog now and is so excited to be part of all of us.

You should get Cara to get her own blog. I would love to write to her all the time!!!!

Warren's Blog said...

Sure, I would be happy to add her blog.

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

HEY Warren? When are you putting up your new post? I'm waiting....
I miss you.
nancy