A friend of ours brought a wonderful dinner for us to enjoy. Macy slept through it all. We all carried on loudly, and Macy still slept. She must be one tired baby!
Sweet dreams little tired girl.
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow warren Macy is rely cute i know i shouldent envy but i envy you and your family you are rely blessed!!!
Warren, She's so beautiful! Thank you for posting new pictures. We hope in a good 3 years, our girl will come next! Dang she's cute, I just want to squeeze her!!!
11 comments:
Wow warren Macy is rely cute i know i shouldent envy but i envy you and your family you are rely blessed!!!
I am in awe (?) about how cute your little baby girl is. And I love her name too. But she is so cute!
She's one beautiful angel! I love sleeping newborns...they just radiate peace and purity. Love it! Deb
Thanks guys. Macy will be blessed to know you. And Robert, she may be my daughter, but she's your niece. She's your family, too.
Oh Warren, she is just darling. What a precious angel. Love to you and Monica and your sweet little girls.
awwww!
I just love her already!
so sweet.
I see her, I want a girl, I see marie's baby and I want a boy...
(sigh)
Warren, She's so beautiful! Thank you for posting new pictures. We hope in a good 3 years, our girl will come next!
Dang she's cute, I just want to squeeze her!!!
Hi warren just wanted to say hi. How is Monica? Tell her when you see her that i say hi.
I had to come back and see your little baby again, I cant believe how precious she is! I cant wait to see her!
Hey Robert. How have you been?
Thanks Debbie and Allison and Susan and Marie. Babys are a miracle. I'm glad I have this one.
Post a Comment