Me Cara, Maddy and Maya all went to the Museum of Health and Medical Science today. They had a Sesame Street Exhibit on display. So here is the entrance to Sesame Street..
We went inside someone's mouth. Yuck!
They saw all kinds of cool stuff, like how we breathe.
I'm keeping my eye on you.
Do you hear me?
There were games.
And even a skeleton that rode a bike with Cara.
Before we left, a real live Elmo came out. Maya was scared of Elmo, so she sat this one out.
Thius was a fun trip. Thanks for coming!













12 comments:
What a great museum! I love things like that, the doorstoop for Sesame Street looks just the same as it has for 20plus years.
Cool exhibits about our body. It really is a fascination machine. I love learning about it!
Grandma Mildred was wearing a white shirt today. Maya asked her if she was a doctor. It was pretty funny. Next time, I told them we could go to the butterfly museum. I like taking them places. I want them to be exposed to a wide variety of information.
Man i bet your kids relly liked that trip the first thing that went through my mind when i saw those big teeth was Adam.
Wow! I love the museum. It's so cool? I mean ! And more importantly, your girls are soo soooooo cute! I miss them!
Dang! I can't believe how big Cara is getting. I just can't believe it. How old is she now? She's getting so pretty and young womanish. That must a little scary!
I wish we could come to visit. I think just I will, though, around Febuary...
Really? We would love to have you, Nancy. Cara is 13.
Issiah, Adams and Sallys son would have loved to see Elmo there. He is a huge elmo fan.
You're so funny, Robert. I know who Isaiah is. He is definately a SMALL Elmo fan. What is he, 30 or 40 pounds? I would call that a small fan.
Love you,
Warren
Fortune cookie say:
He who blogs most...neglects family most!
Ha! Ha!
Hi warren just wanted to say hi.
Fortune cookie say, Fortune cookie
RIGHT.
HUT ROBERT.
you so funny!!
Post a Comment