Yes, I'm one of those (insert adjective of choice) people who simply cannot suppress the desire to continuously blog pictures of their kids.
I do have other things going on in my life. For example, Cara and I just saw National Treasure at the theater. Wait, she's my kid, so that doesn't count.
Ok, what exciting things happened today that didn't involve my children? Well, I umm....worked today. (Great, that was exciting) My neck is a little sore and the auto place let me know my car is ready to pick up. (Yawn)
Let's face it, what we all REALLY want to see are baby pictures; am I right?
So before I lose you as faithful readers, let me just give you what you thirst for.
I feel much better now.



6 comments:
Oh my goodness...Macy is so alert! She totally went past that newborn look straight to the 6-8 week old look in that 2nd picture...fabulous shot!!
Thanks, Debbie. I was taking pictures with the small camera, then I switched to the Rebel XT. I forgot how good this camera really is. I love it.
Macy has always been alert, maybe more alert than Maddy or Maya. She had her eyes wide open minutes after birth and was able to lift her head after 2 days.
ahhh! precious baby girl, she is starting to look like miss maya now!
alert because she doesn't want to miss a second of anything.
mine got more and more alert each time.
i swear they know so much more then people even know!
precious warren!!!
Tahnks Susan. Are you going to have another?
Let me just ask... Can a little girl get any more beautiful?
No! I really don't think so.
I can stair at her pictures all day long. You're so blessed!
Post a Comment