How cute! I can't believe either of the girls, let alone both of them, were still long enough to get their hair up! Way to be ready for the Kodak moment Warren!
Warren, all of your girls are gorgeous. I can't believe how grown up Cara is. She is beautiful! Merry Christmas!
I think Maddy looks a a lot like Savvy girl in this picture. What do you think Susan?
oh there is definate snideman DNA goin on between our babies!!!!I LOVE THE PIGGY TAILS....one of my fav hairstyles....too cute
Digg'n the tails! Love the curls! Adore the girls! Beautiful.. beautiful!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How cute! I can't believe either of the girls, let alone both of them, were still long enough to get their hair up! Way to be ready for the Kodak moment Warren!
Warren, all of your girls are gorgeous. I can't believe how grown up Cara is. She is beautiful! Merry Christmas!
I think Maddy looks a a lot like Savvy girl in this picture. What do you think Susan?
oh there is definate snideman DNA goin on between our babies!!!!
I LOVE THE PIGGY TAILS....one of my fav hairstyles....too cute
Digg'n the tails! Love the curls! Adore the girls! Beautiful.. beautiful!
Post a Comment